Historic Captain's Log
Auckland Fishing Charter Boat Double Rum Phone 021-975576
Double Rum is an Auckland Fishing Charter Boat with a very enthusiastic and passionate crew. We specialize in private full day Auckland fishing charters, Overnight fishing charters, fishing charters in Auckland, harbor party cruises and good times within the Auckland / Hauraki Gulf region.
We do Family Ash scattering, and run a awesome Taxi service for groups out to TiriTiri – Matangi and other outer islands
We are a registered Pest free vessel
We are based at Z pier Gulf Harbor Marina. We do Fishing Charters from Gulf Harbor, Whangaparaoa Peninsula
We are one of the faster Auckland Charter Boats
Double Rum is equipped with four double cabins, with professional fishing supplies from Diawa ,we always provide friendly crew members plus a Skipper to ensure your offshore fishing experience with Double Rum Auckland Fishing Charters is an unforgettable one.
Our Fishing Charter team is very flexible and able to create custom made Fishing and Cruising trips to suit your groups needs. Some of our past Charter Fishing trips include deep sea fishing, moon light fishing, cray diving, and sport fishing. Check out our Rates and Services tab for more information. Come aboard one of the better charter boats in Auckland!
This is our 22 nd season, so we know what we are doing and know where the fish are
Please contact our office for trip dates , or look above on our booking calendar
We are great Auckland fishing charter boat for up to 12 persons maximum
Phone Brett Fleetwood 021975576
We are working out of Gulf Harbour
Bio Security message from Auckland Council
The Hauraki Gulf is a nationally-significant marine park. Many of the islands of the Gulf are pest free, or partially pest free. This means they are now home to some of New Zealand’s rarest and most endangered species – eg tuatara, takahe, shore plover and kiwi. The islands are also recovering naturally as birds reintroduce themselves to these safe havens. It is important to keep them pest free – and we need your help!
Pest animals and plants can invade our islands by stowing away on or in your footwear, gear or boat. Rats can squeeze through a 12 mm gap and mice can squeeze through a 7 mm gap. Insects could hide in your bag, and weeds, seeds and soil could cling to your clothing and shoes.
Pests threaten New Zealand’s native wildlife.
- Rats eat birds, eggs, reptiles and insects.
- Mice prey on insects and eat small birds and reptiles.
- Argentine ants can reach large numbers and have a big appetite killing our native insects, skinks, geckos and baby birds.
- Plague skinks compete with native lizards and other animals for food and habitat and have displaced our native skinks on the mainland.
- Soil can carry plant diseases such as kauri dieback.
- Weed seeds can become a weed forest and smother native plants
- Prepare for your trip by being alert for these threats. Please:
- Make sure all food is packed and sealed in plastic containers with lid. Ensure cardboard boxes are closed and taped – there must be no opportunity for an unwanted pest to access the container/box in transit.
- Ensure all footwear and gear is clean and free of soil.
- Thoroughly check any camping or overnight gear for stowaways. Gear that has been stored away is high risk.
- Thoroughly check seedlings, potting mix or plant matter to ensure there are no hitch-hikers.
- Seal up your gear/food as soon as you have finished packing and leave it closed until you reach your destination.